We’ve got a lot of new and exciting things planned for you this winter season, check out a few of them below…
- We’re excited to announce that for the first time in years, Treetops will ski and ride 7 days a week in 2013-14! Our plan is to open whenever the weather permits with a goal of opening Thanksgiving Weekend. In addition, from mid-December through early-March we’ll be open EVERY DAY!
- Olympic Snowboard Coach Tom Hutchinson will return to Treetops this winter as an instructor. We’ll also have the Big AIRbag for a full season as well as an expanded Terrain Park and new features including a Boarder Cross Course.
- Have a ski group? We have spectacular packages available for you this winter. Book your ski trips to Treetops by calling Group Sales at 888-976-0693 and selecting prompt 4.
- We have a new groomer this season to perfect snow conditions.
- …and a new tower snow gun to build up a spectacular base!
We’re giving you the best season pass value ever at Treetops this winter and those are just a few of the reasons why. We’ll see you on the slopes!
And kids, there’s still time to perfect those grades before the first marking period is done. 3.0 or better on your report card gets you discounted season passes too!