- 45 downhill runs; 27 illuminated for night skiing
(snowboarding allowed on all slopes)
- Three terrain parks and a super-cross course.
- Night skiing every night of the week during regular season
- Nine lifts – including the Crystal Clipper high-speed quad… the fastest lift in northern Michigan powered by renewable wind energy, and our two wonder carpets
- Ski terrain: Easiest Trails – 25%, More Difficult – 47%, Most Difficult – 28%
- Average annual snowfall over the last 10 years is 140 inches, and average annual snowfall over the last 20 years has been 130 inches
- Snowmaking on 98% of terrain, over 126 state-of-the-art snowmaking guns
- Vertical drop – 375 ft.