- 45 downhill runs; 27 illuminated for night skiing
(snowboarding allowed on all slopes)
- Three terrain parks and a super-cross course.
- Night skiing every night of the week during regular season
- Nine lifts – including the Crystal Clipper high-speed quad… the fastest lift in northern Michigan powered by renewable wind energy, and our two wonder carpets
- Ski terrain: Easiest Trails – 25%, More Difficult – 47%, Most Difficult – 28%
- Average annual snowfall over the last 10 years is 140 inches, and average annual snowfall over the last 20 years has been 130 inches
- Snowmaking on 98% of terrain, over 126 state-of-the-art snowmaking guns
- Vertical drop – 375 ft.
High elevation, abundant snowfall and scenic beauty provide ideal conditions for downhill skiing and snowboarding. With our location in northern Michigan, Treetops offers some of the finest terrain in the Midwest. Take advantage of our 23 picturesque ski runs, complete with three chairlifts and two tow ropes. A guest seating area in the Warming Hut is located at the base of the slopes where parents have a clear view of their children learning to ski. To further ease the transition of the beginner skier, we have extended one of the tow ropes an additional 145 feet to a lower location. We also feature two terrain parks filled with tabletops and rails for skiers and snowboarders in search of a challenge.
Rental equipment is available near our slopes. Equipment is available for downhill skiing, snowblading or snowboarding.