- 17 new low energy air/water snowmakers that can make snow in temps that are 5 to 6 degrees warmer and require 63% less energy than the snowmakers they are replacing
- 4 new portable snowmaking fan guns
- 12 new fan gun snowmaking towers on Charlie, Liberty, Canyon & Easy Street
- Several snowmaking pipe installations and various electrical upgrade
- Completed the widening of Smiling Irishmen. The ¾ mile long, green ski trail is now triple it’s original width from top to bottom
Beatie’s Bar & Grill
- Can’t find a seat in R Dub’s Pub? Check out the new Beatie’s Bar & Grill, located inside the MacKenzie Lodge. Pictures coming in October!!!
Additional Rental Equipment
- 1000 pairs of skis, 50 snowboards, 20 snowblades
Backcountry Dogsled Rides
- Wiggi Mountain-side Huskies will be offering scenic dogsled tours through the historic ski trails of Caberfae Peaks
New Steals & Deals
- Facebook Fridays
- “LIKE US” on Facebook, and receive a weekly deal to our resort every Friday
- January is Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month
- FAMILY FUN-DAY SUNDAY is now every Sunday in January! Bring a family of 3 to the slopes from 4 pm to close for only $49! Includes lift tickets, rental equipment & lessons. Additional family members are only $15 each.
Visit Caberfae Peaks Website >>>>
2010/11 All-Area Unlimited Season Pass – $209*
Or layayway your pass for only $99
and pay the remaining balance of you pass by August 31, 2010.
Call 866.901.3149 to Order Your Pass Today (or) visit http://www.shantycreek.com
*After $30 Shanty Creek Resorts Gift Card. Retail price is $239.
SCR Gift Card not available with layaway option. A 10% service fee will be applied to layaway purchases, retail price is $230.
“Test Ride Shanty Creek Resorts”
Throughout March, season pass holders from all other Michigan ski areas can “Test Ride” Schuss and Summit Mountains at Shanty Creek Resorts for just $10 after presenting your “other area” 2009/2010 season pass.
Visit Shanty Creek Website >>>>
Ivan ripping through the pow on Basin Street today. – Photo courtesy of Crystal Mountain