- 17 new low energy air/water snowmakers that can make snow in temps that are 5 to 6 degrees warmer and require 63% less energy than the snowmakers they are replacing
- 4 new portable snowmaking fan guns
- 12 new fan gun snowmaking towers on Charlie, Liberty, Canyon & Easy Street
- Several snowmaking pipe installations and various electrical upgrade
- Completed the widening of Smiling Irishmen. The ¾ mile long, green ski trail is now triple it’s original width from top to bottom
Beatie’s Bar & Grill
- Can’t find a seat in R Dub’s Pub? Check out the new Beatie’s Bar & Grill, located inside the MacKenzie Lodge. Pictures coming in October!!!
Additional Rental Equipment
- 1000 pairs of skis, 50 snowboards, 20 snowblades
Backcountry Dogsled Rides
- Wiggi Mountain-side Huskies will be offering scenic dogsled tours through the historic ski trails of Caberfae Peaks
New Steals & Deals
- Facebook Fridays
- “LIKE US” on Facebook, and receive a weekly deal to our resort every Friday
- January is Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month
- FAMILY FUN-DAY SUNDAY is now every Sunday in January! Bring a family of 3 to the slopes from 4 pm to close for only $49! Includes lift tickets, rental equipment & lessons. Additional family members are only $15 each.
Visit Caberfae Peaks Website >>>>
Ivan ripping through the pow on Basin Street today. – Photo courtesy of Crystal Mountain
Despite all this wonderful snow we just received. Timber Ridge closed for winter trails on March 1.
We now take a short vacation and get ready to open the RV part of our park up.
It sure was an up and down winter but we did manage to keep our trails open through all of the strange conditions we had.
Visit Timber Ridge Resort Website >>>>