BOYNE Black Friday Sale. Must book on Friday (8a-10p) for this special pricing. Stays are good during the 2009/10 season. 800.462.6963
Final details like opening date are still be sorted out…
NEW this season at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain!
Fly down the mountain and sail through the trees at speeds of up to 25 MPH during this exciting adventure. Installation of the lines is still underway at both locations and opening dates will soon be posted.
Check out the ‘test ride’ videos on the BOYNE website and visit soon as updates will be added regularly.
- Zipline Adventure open at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain resorts year-round and offered on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during winter months
- Total duration of Adventure is approximately 2 hours
- Minimum weight for riders is 60 lbs. and minimum height is 3 feet
- Maximum weight for riders is 275 lbs.
- Up to 12 riders per zip session
- Liability waiver must be signed by all riders and parent/guardian signature is required for those under the age of 18
- All riders are required to wear a helmet;
we provide or personal helmet can be worn
- Bring your camera for this thrill!
We want YOU!!!! Be a part of the Friday Night Rail Jam Series every Friday night through February 19th. Top finishers each week will be invited to compete in the “Jam of Champs” slopestyle competition to be held at Boyne Mountain on February 19th. Each week we flip between Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands.
All rail jams begin at 6pm near the bottom of the Superpipe at Boyne Mountain and near the bottom of the Heather slope at Boyne Highlands.
Details, Details, Details!!!!
*Registration 4pm – 5:30pm in the West Civic Center Lobby at Boyne Mountain and near the entrance to the cafeteria at Boyne Highlands.
*Entry Fee is $5.00 each week
*Divisions are dependant upon who signs up, but rest assured there will be divisions for boys, girls, skiers and snowboarders
*top finishers will receive BOYNE Gift Cards
*Swag give aways each week
*All competitors must wear a helmet
For additional information please contact Dan Turcott:
Must be 18 years or older to sign the waiver or have a parent/guardian present to sign the waiver at registration
It’s a beautiful November morning when the snowmakers are doing their thing… here they are doing their thing this morning at Boyne Highlands… First snowmaking pics of the 2009/10 season!